Whether it is an ipad or an android tablet, there has been a notable rise in the purchasing of smart tablets over laptops in recent years. However, many tablet users are unaware of all the innovative apps and tools available on these devices. At Zagg Phone Repair, we want to make sure you get the most out of your tablet. Thus, here are the most useful accessibility features of iPad which will ease your experience and save you time.
- AssistiveTouch: Without having any additional accessories, you can set up your iPad to receive simple gestures input to adhere to your need of the moment. It can be selecting the home-button, capturing a screen shot or adjusting the iPad volume. You can do that by going to the ‘Settings’, then select ‘General’, then ‘Accessibility’ and then ‘Assistive Touch’. From there you can create and add series of multi-touch gesture.
- Guided Access:If you often give your iPad to your little kid, chances are you would like to restrict the information or the time for security purpose. You may have some vital information in your iPad which you don’t want anyone to access. To simply restrict the access, you need to go to ‘Settings’ again, then ‘General’, then ‘Accessibility’ and then ‘Guided Access’. In ‘Guided Access’ you can set a password to restrict the access. This is one of best accessibility features of your iPad.
- Speak Screen Selection: You can make your iPad speak by using speak screen. To activate simply go to ‘Settings’, then ‘General’, then ‘Accessibility’, then ‘Speech’ and then ‘Speak Screen’. Most of the tablet repairs companies won’t explain this to you, but the best of the best will do.
- Subtitles: If you are a movie buff or you like watching videos with subtitles or caption on, your iPad can provide you great relief. All you need to do is to tweak few things and you are ready. You need to go to ‘Setting’, then ‘General’, then ‘Accessibility’ and then ‘Subtitles & Captioning’. You can also customize the font, color, size, text opacity and highlight.
- Braille Displays: You can also use the braille display to input information by choosing ‘Settings’, then ‘General’, then ‘Accessibility’, then ‘VoiceOver’ and then ‘Braille’. You can turn on and can select the cell location, or you can turn onscreen keyboard.
Zagg Phone Repairs offers quality smartphone and tablet repairs, as well as a selection of accessories.